When you forget your license key when activating QuickBooks, you can find QuickBooks validation code in registry for the product validation. When you purchase a QuickBooks product, you will get the license key/validation code for validating the purchase. At the time of the purchase, you can get this license information on the packaging sticker when you purchase the QB installation disk. However, when you fail to remember it for the future requirements, you will need to find QuickBooks validation code in registry. Read this post until the end to get relevant solutions.
Unable to register QuickBooks with validation code and need expert help? Give us a call on our QuickBooks error helpline number (855)-526-5749 and talk to our experienced QB professionals.
Where To Find QuickBooks Validation Code
The information related to QuickBooks product purchase and registration is located in the QBRegistration.dat file. You can access this file in two ways. You may either navigate through – C:\ Program Data\ Common Files\ Intuit\ QuickBooks folder to access the file or utilize Windows File Explorer to search “QBRegistration” directly from QuickBooks.
How to Find your QuickBooks Validation Code?
Perform the below-described procedure to find the QuickBooks validation code in registry:
• Open QuickBooks program and then hit the F2 key on your keyboard to open the Product Information Window.
• Next, you need to press the F3 key on the Product Registration Window, and it will open the Tech Help window.
• After that, go to the File tab and click QBRegistration.dat file from the list.
• If the company file doesn’t open automatically, you will need to select Notepad and hit OK to proceed further.
• Moving ahead, press CTRL+F keys together and type LicenseNumber in the specified search box.
• Press Find, and it will locate the product license registration number.
• Once you are done, write down the license number/validation code for the QB activation or installation purpose.
What Is QuickBooks Validation Code Generator And How To Use It?
QuickBooks validation code generator is an important utility in the application that can generate QuickBooks validation code free. If you are having trouble in finding QuickBooks validation code in registry, you can utilize it by following the below-given steps:
• Open QuickBooks and press Help in the right tool button.
• Next, you need to click on About QuickBooks from the drop-down list.
• Press CTRL+R+P keys together while selecting About QuickBooks in the option.
• It will open a new window to register where QuickBooks asks you to enter the 6-digit code to activate the QuickBooks program.
• Once you are done with putting the validation code, press Next to proceed further.
• Now you will receive a welcome text on successfully registering into QuickBooks application.
Need Help From QB Tech-Geeks?
The solutions described in this post can help you to file QuickBooks validation code in registry so that you can register into QuickBooks without any technical distress. However, if you are facing any difficulty and need expert help, dial our QuickBooks error helpline number (855)-526-5749. It will help you to connect with one of our dedicated QB expert who will guide you in finding the QuickBooks validation code in registry.